Apricot Whiskey Smash recipe
* I Have Not Made This Yet
- 2 medium apricots, pitted and quartered
- 3 medium fresh mint leaves
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 0.25 oz simple syrup
- slice of lemon
- 2 oz Rye Whiskey
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the apricots, mint leaves, Cointreau and simple syrup. Muddle until the apricots are broken up, but not pulverized.
- Add in the whiskey and the juice of the lemon, and fill the rest of the way with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
‹ All Cocktails