Creme de Cacao recipe
* I Have Not Made This Yet
- 9 oz cacao nibs
- 16 oz Dermerara sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 750 mL Rum (aged recommended)
- Toast the cacao nibs in a 350-degree F oven until aromatic, about 5 minutes, taking care not to burn.
- Combine the hot cacao nibs with the rum in a zip-close plastic bag and place in a large bowl.
- Submerge the bag in boiling water and let it soak until the water comes to room temperature.
- Using a chinois or a mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth, strain the infused rum into a large bowl. Discard the solids.
- Add the sugar and salt, then stir until fully dissolved.
- Pour into a jar or other airtight container, seal and store at room temperature.
‹ All Cocktails
< Take Action >
Suggest changes on GitHub ›
Email › GitHub ›