Douglas Fir Liqueur recipe
* I Have Not Made This Yet
- 25 x 1" sprigs of Douglas fir (with stem)
- 750mL bottle of Vodka
- 0.5 cup cane sugar
- 0.25 cup water
- Rinse and pat dry the fir sprigs.
- Pulse sprigs and vodka in a food processor until tips are finely ground.
- Pour into a jar, cover, and let rest for 12 hours.
- Make simple syrup with sugar and water; cool to room temp
- Strain the fir mixture through a coffee filter into a new jar.
- Add sugar syrup, stir, and refrigerate (2 months)
‹ All Cocktails
< Take Action >
Suggest changes on GitHub ›
Email › GitHub ›