Maguey Sour recipe
* I Have Made This
This is a strange set of ingredients, to be sure, but it makes for a fantastic combination. Liber & Co makes an amazing orgeat syrup and make sure you use freshly grated nutmeg, not ground.
- 2 oz Mezcal
- 0.5 oz Benedictine
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz Orgeat
- 0.5 egg white
- 1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- Garnish: orange twist
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnishes and shake well.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with the grated nutmeg and orange twist.
‹ All Cocktails