* I Have Made This
I'll just come out and say it: this is my favorite cocktail. It's time-consuming and requires a crazy number of ingredients but, damn, it's a great one. No surprise, though, given that the spirits are 3 of my favorites.
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon
- 0.75 ounce lemon juice
- 0.75 ounce Ancho Reyes
- 0.5 ounce Aperol
- 0.25 ounce 1:1 Demerara or simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 pineapple chunks, muddled
- 1 sage leaf, muddled
- Add the pineapple chunks and sage leaf to a mixing tin and muddle.
- Add remaining ingredients to the tin and shake.
- Fine strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a sage leaf.
‹ All Cocktails